- "Amazing! I feel like a new person after this massage! Every muscle in my body was tremendously relaxed."
- A J Griswold. Ice Hockey Olympic Gold & Silver medalist.
- "This was one of the best massages I have had. Relaxing, deep and comprehensive. I will do it again."
- Katey Stone. Former Coach of the US Women’s Olympic Ice Hockey Team.
- "I've experienced a lot of massages over the years but this one with Arturo was truly one of the best. It combined deep tissue work with relaxation, which really invokes a positive energy and sense of cleansing. Arturo is not just giving a massage, he is 'healing'."
- Stephanie Morawaki. Head coach for the Harvard Women’s swimming and diving.
- "Anyone can give a massage. But Arturo goes miles above and beyond a massage creating an experience that blends the pleasure of therapeutic touch with relaxation. My body feels more open, more aligned while my mind truly finds quiet and peace. Thank you Arturo!!"
- Sue Cushing. Yoga Teacher.
- "Full bodywork: my body is so happy. It has been treated to an amazing 2 hrs full bodywork. It can't believe its luck and will pay me back in kind!"
- Jo Poole MD. Fitness Instructor, Concord FitSquad Studio.
- " The most thoughtful, expert massage you will ever have."
- Jen Pascucci. Tennis Player.
- "Arturo is amazing! I arrived tense and left feeling totally relaxed and the tension was gone. He really takes his time finding my knots and issues and carefully work them out. I highly recommend Arturo!"
- Monika Park. Runner
- "Thank you Arturo! You have healing hands and a sensitive mind. I have been practicing yoga for seven years and have never felt anyone with so much physical intelligence in their hands. Namaste!"
- Ellen Gunnardottir
- "I certainly have come to expect expert bodywork from Arturo. Tight spots loosened, injuries attended, but today I needed Zen relaxation and that is what I completely received. Arturo is a gift. I've never experienced such peace and relaxation."
- Brooke Redmond.
- "It is hard to find the words to describe the elation-expansion-relaxation I have arrived at through this beautiful massage I receive from you today. The gentleness, completeness, and respectfulness of each stroke, each stretch brought me deeper into a place of total trust, total surrender. I am overcome with gratitude. I am filled with peace. I am inspired to stay in this sacred space within myself an operate from it, in my practice, in my work, in the world. Arturo, thank you. You are a great, great blessing. With great respect and affection."
- Talie Kattwinkel. Co-autor of "Breathe, a Novel"
- "You are a gifted massage therapist. Those hot stones and the specially concocted oils make it an unparalleled experience. I felt like I was walking on clouds when I left and I felt the positive effects in my body and mind for days. It was exactly what I was looking for and I didn't even know it. Thank you so very much. I would like to book another one asap. All the very best."
- Ramsay Trussell (Yoga teacher)
- "Arturo's sequence is one of the cleverest I have seen. He works across the body in a way that is logical, intuitive and powerful. He seems to anticipate where tension resides and move it through in a way that leaves you not only in awe but profoundly grateful. To have such a talent coupled with kindness and humility, is a blessing."
- Justine Wiltshire Cohen (Yoga Teacher)
- "Thank you so very much! Your generosity + love is so abundant and deeply felt. This is the most relaxed and at home I have felt in a great while. You are a gift to the world."
- Claire Este-McDonald (Master Baptiste teacher)
- "That was a 10, an absolute 10!"
- Roman Szpond (Yoga Teacher)
- "Satiated in body, at peace and overwhelmed with goodness. God bless you Arturo."
- Olivia English (15 Years practicing yoga)
- "Arturo, so skilled and creative. Awakens and soothes your energy body, leaving you a changed soul. I highly recommend you treat yourself to this unique experience."
- Bonie Clancy (15 Years practicing yoga)
- "This man rocks!"
- Amanda Palmer. Song writer and performer (15 Years practicing yoga)
- "Arturo is truly incredible. His massage left me feeling grounded and peaceful, yet at the same time full of energy to take on the rest of the day. I feel as though every fiber of my being is healthy and as sense of exuberance is accompanying me. He takes his time, and made me feel as though I was receiving the VIP treatment. This was without a doubt the best massage I have ever had."
- Courtney Otto. (Swimmer. Harvard record 400 IM, Ivy League Championships)
- "Arturo, you are a gifted therapist. I felt completely at ease, so well taken care of. Your work is deep, intense but not too much. You have such a great sense of touch. You will be much in demand!"
- Emily Shea (Yoga teacher)
- "Arturo's massage technique is a beautiful blend of art + science. His
intuition comes through his hands to his client in a spiritual + healing way. Whether the pain is emotional or physical, Arturo's blend of massage and aromatherapy will bring healing. One of the best..."
- Julie Ravech (Yoga Teacher)
- "Unique in his style, a massage I have always yearned. Thank you so much. This will be where I come to relax, refresh, and renew. Incredible talent. I can not wait to practice tomorrow"
- Kristen Darci (Yoga teacher)
- "I have been practicing yoga for ten years, and teaching for a year and a half. However, I've been receiving massages for more than half my lifetime and yours is, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the most comprehensive, wholistic, and decadent experience I've had with body work. Thank you immensely. With much admiration"
- Sarah Sturges (Yoga teacher)
- "Arturo was amazing. He is very attentive, strong, but gentle and very aware of where tension in my body occurs. He is intuitive and you are in great healing hands when you allow him to help de-stress and de-toxify your body. You'll be feeling the lasting effect of his healing work for days."
- Amy Sullivan (Yoga teacher)
- I am amazed about the understanding and compassion I felt from your massage. My body felt nurtured, relaxed and energized. I truly did not realize how much I needed the therapy from this massage."
- Pilar Caro (Yoga teacher)
- "Heavenly amazing...And the transformation I experienced was not only delightful but truly fascinating. Arturo is part magician, part massage therapist...I feel like a different person!"
- Julie Lynne Ravech (Yoga teacher)
- "Arturo is acutely attuned and clearly loves his work. A blessing unto us all"
- Jane Cargill (Yoga teacher)
- "The best massage I have ever, ever had - by far. Arturo is very confident with his touch. I felt very safe, warm, and loved."
- Julia McMurtkie
(7 Years practicing yoga)
- "You are a god of massage! Thank you so much for the most incredible massage I have ever received. You have such experienced and talented hands, that at times it feels like you have four hands going simultaneously. Your hands know how to release tension and muscle fatigue, relax the body and then liven it up again. You bring amazing harmony and balance. Through your massage you led me to understand what Om means becoming one with the universe."
- Saana McDaniel
(10 Years practicing yoga)
- "Arturo: I have new legs !! : )"
- Chanel Luck (Yoga teacher)
- "I can barely write because I feel like I am going to float away : ). You have such a mindful and soothing touch. You bring an element of both strength and surrender to your massage, as in a yoga practice, enforcing strength in the beginning to allow for surrender at the end. I truly feel as though I had a whole bodywork in and out. Many thanks and much love."
- Rachael Lappen (Yoga teacher)
- "Bodywork with Arturo is simply marvelous and yet it is not simple. His understanding of muscles and integrated muscles groups allows for a depth and discovery of layers. This is incredibly complex. His strength is a tremendous asset and his gift is his wisdom in using it. A wonderful experience."
- Liz McNerney
(5 years practicing yoga)
- "His hands are so strong and filled with love and intention. I felt completely organic and tapped into the flow. He moved me like the winds shape the sand dunes. He is a fearless warrior of the body!"
- Marria Grace Kee
(9 years practicing yoga)
- "Arturo has an instinct / spirit that tap into our body. It is almost like your body converses with him."
- Lisa Ceremsak
(20 years practicing yoga)
- "Arturo understands the body's complexity and treats its every needs with his hands, knowledge, mind, body and spirit. I feel like I've been repaired, set a new and ready to venture into my yoga practice again. I have extremely tight hips, and my gluteus maximus has never been worked as thoroughly as Arturo has done it in this one session with his magical hands. Thank you so very much."
- Cibeline Sariano
(5 years practicing yoga)
- "As an athlete, I've received many, many massages over the years. With this in mind, I can speak extremely highly of Arturo's skill. I am looking forward to working with him again."
- Cindy Bishop
(Rower, 4 years practicing yoga)
- "Arturo's touch with calm strength immediately sets me at ease. His attention to the spine aligns with his yoga experience. I feel taller after a massage with Arturo, similar the way I fell after practicing yoga."
- Reba Gray
(6 years practicing yoga)
- "Thank you for this most wonderful massage. As a yoga practitioner it truly was like a 'vinyasa massage'. love your knowledge and respect for anatomy combined with your understanding of yoga. The long deep strokes are wonderful, relaxing, healing and soothing. As I said you are like an angel. I appreciate your caring and generosity."
- Stephanie Hessler
(30 years practicing yoga)
- "Arturo released tension points that inhibited me from being totally relaxed. Half way into the massage I was transported into a relaxed space with no thoughts to prevent me from my peaceful state. Wonderful!"
- Traci Keen
(3 year practicing yoga)
- "The passion Arturo feels for this work comes through his hands…The pleasure and pride he feels for this work enhances the total experience of relaxation. Arturo truly is a guide on the journey of feeling good. He addresses all the senses, creating a complete work of Art. Thank you!"
- Julie Hunt
(7 years practicing yoga)
- "Appreciation given and taken, a most thoughtful, luxurious, relaxing massage. The movement was synchronized with my body. A wonderful experience. Thank you!"
- Tasha Rein
(6 years practicing yoga)
- "Arturo, thank you so much. The hot rocks and your strong hands release so much tension from my muscles. The massage was wonderful!"
- Jeannie Blasberg
(Squash professional +12 years of yoga)
- "My experience with Arturo was...Well I cannot put words on it. I felt very supported, comforted, and nurtured throughout my massage. Initially anxious, it was nice that he sat with me with open posture, made eye contact and listened to my concerns both mentally and emotionally. Arturo's energy and presence eased me in to feeling comfortable talking to him. I have been to over 20 massage therapists, and I would recommend Arturo to anyone that wants a REAL massage."
- Alison Cole
(6 years practicing yoga)
- "Oh dearest man! What a phenomenal gift you give. Receiving this bodywork from you is quite literally receiving heart-filling joy and body-enlivening love. What a true and powerful purpose you have found in this work. I feel both light and grounded after our time together. You truly hold bodies and spirits with safe and knowing hands. In a time and place where people seek anonymity and distance, your teach (and sometimes re-teach) us each that to bravely step into relationships, to chose closeness with intention, is the life giving path. Your incredible knowledge of this art coupled with your unmatched capacity for caring restores belief in the notion that entering relationships with ourselves and others can bring grounding, breathe-deepening purpose. Peace, love, admiration and gratitude."
- Erin Osborn
(5 years practicing yoga)
- "Arturo's hands are like that of a magician. He is able to keep up a level of pressure and touch unlike any other masseuse I know. After 2 plus hours all I would think was that I wish I could do it all again. I will definitely be back time and time again. He is the master of touch. Thanks Arturo."
- Judi Brosman
(3 years practicing yoga)
- "Wow. What an incredible, holistic, spiritual and centering experience that was for my body, but equally for the head and the soul. Your attention to detail and gentle while intense touch just felt so complete, sensual, healing, awakening...Difficult to express really, but you so clearly have a beautiful and unique gift. Anyone who gets to experience your work is truly and genuinely blessed. So very many thanks. Much love."
- Alley Welsh
(1 year practicing yoga)
- "I have loved the massage, a moment of joy, peace, a moment of rest. You have an extraordinary touch. Once more, thank you!"
- Isabelle Stoehr (Professional squash player. 2nd in France, 18th in the World. Harvard Club of Boston)
- "A truly amazing experience! I already feel rejuvenated, not only on my muscles, and skin, but also on the soul. Best bodywork I have had and definitely recommend, specially to athletes like me. After 17 years of playing squash, and a year of yoga, I can tell what has been missing. Thank you for being so great at it Arturo!"
- Fernanda Rocha
(Professional Squash player. Harvard Club. Yoga for 1 year)
- "Such a fantastic experience! Although the tissue work was nice an deep, the massage was still relaxing and therapeutic at the same time! That is so rare. The extra work on the face and head was such a unique and wonderful treat. I already feel so much more calm, balanced, and limber. I am so looking forward to my next massage!"
- Nadia Rodriquez
(Squash player. Athletic Committe-Harvard Club)
- "A very relaxing massage! Arturo is terrific - essential oils, deep tissue - a wonderful 2 hours. Well worth it!"
- Marcia Connoly (Marathon runner)